Precast concrete is becoming the preferred choice for commercial landscaping due to the ease in which it can be manufactured and manipulated to meet individual project specifications.
Working with complex formwork, designer mixes, aggregates and finishes is what Benzini Australia Pty Ltd does best. With an increase occurring in designing or specifiying precast concrete seating over insitu furniture, Benzini has had plenty of experience over the past few years in completing successful precast seating projects.
BENEFITS OF PRECASTING
- Precast is manufactured in a controlled casting environment, making it easier to control the formwork, mix, placement and curing.
- Shop drawing processes eliminate onsite surprises.
- Quality product | Off-site manufacturing guarantees higher quality.
- Casting can occur in any weather, with the same quality results, eliminating delays due to adverse conditions.
- A wide range of surface finishes, shapes and patterns can be applied to meet individual project requirements.
- Off-site manufacturing eliminates onsite labour, saving you time and money.
- Precasting means forms are installed precisely into the program, facilitating project scheduling.
- Repeatability | Moulds can be reused, maximising the value of your set-up costs and allowing copies to be made easily for large-scale projects.
- Accelerated curing | By heating the precast parts, which greatly increases strength gain, you can safely reduce the time between casting and putting the form into service.
- Durability | High-strength, factory produced, long-life precast concrete offers the ultimate outcome with minimal maintenance.
Images (top to bottom): seating wall, Mt Cootha Botanical Gardens QLD; Morgan Court layered seating, Glenroy VIC; Werribee Shopping Centre VIC; meeting area seating, Federation Walk, The Spit QLD; Enlocus, Morgan Court layered seating, Glenroy VIC.