Landmark Products recently installed a series of new restrooms for the City of Bunbury, WA, that provide an aesthetically appealing and functional solution for the urban setting.
On January 13 2020, Landmark Products installed a modified K9500 (Caretaker Series) restroom with laser cut panels and a composite roof. This is the third restroom made with the same material specifications for the City of Bunbury and is part of a network that features over 20 public toilets throughout the district.
The Caretaker Series of restrooms is a robust, low maintenance, all-steel restroom, which offers options for roofing style and a modern aesthetic that will complement any park or urban space.
The external cladding is constructed from Fibre Cement Board (FCB) with texture paint finish, which has become popular over the standard orb Exterior Roofing and Wailing (XRW) cladding – an option that suits metropolitan areas.
One of the restrooms that is located on a beach along Ocean Drive, includes a rear shower and footwash, as requested by the client.
- All-steel structure (hot dipped galvanised) frame with aluminium wall frame
- Two-pack epoxy finish
- Standard model external cladding upgraded with Fibre Cement Board (FCB) cladding – texture painted to specified colour
- Sandwich panel composite roof
- Laser cut aluminium ventilation screen and privacy screen
- Outdoor shower with privacy screen
- Model fitted with vandal resistant solar light package
- Slab (floor) concrete exposed aggregate
- Robust and low maintenance all-steel restroom
- Options in roofing style
- Modern aesthetic complementary to any park or urban space
- Fast and efficient installation methodology
Landmark Products offers a complete, professional open space structure and furniture service throughout Australia and abroad.
With over 25 years’ experience and a team of highly skilful, expert specialists in public-use infrastructure, Landmark is committed to exceeding the expectations of our clients, whether for a relatively straightforward project through to complex, large scale, custom-built projects.
WHY CHOOSE LANDMARK?
Landmark is one of the only companies in Australia that offers a full-service package, from design and manufacture to delivery and installation. Its products have an extended structural warranty for 20 years, giving you peace of mind when you purchase with them.
Landmark understands the demands placed on public-use products and has thus designed and constructed solutions that are built for long-life from quality materials. Landmark has Australia’s largest range of standard open space structures and park furniture, available for almost every specification. Each product is engineered and manufactured to suit individual site specifications that match the location, environment, application and budget.
Landmark is renowned for its prompt and effective service, from the first enquiry right through to project completion. The customer service staff and project consultants are experts in their field and will guide you step-by-step throughout the process.
Landmark structures arrive flat-packed and ready to be assembled with no onsite fabrication needed. Kit-form structures greatly minimise the waste, noise and public and environmental disturbance to the area, and are much quicker to install.
Landmark Products offers two levels of limited structural warranty on its products:
- Landmark's 10-year warranty applies to restrooms/shelters supplied by the company but installed by others
- Landmark’s 20-year warranty applies to restrooms/shelters that are supplied by Landmark and installed by Landmark, or a Landmark-approved installation company
To find out more and to specify Landmark for your next project, contact the team or visit the website via the links below.