The ‘Industry’ awards is an informal event for LNA members, sponsors and their friends, families and clients to acknowledge the achievements for non-construction based categories in the Landscaping Industry.
Nominating is free and simple, the list of categories includes:
1. Apprentice of the Year - Landscape Construction Apprentice of the Year
2. Apprentice of the Year - Parks & Gardens Apprentice of the Year
3. The Future Leader
4. Employer of the Year
5. Best Innovation / Technology used in a Landscape
6. Business of the Year - People’s Choice
7. Landscape Project/Construction, Foreman/Manager of the Year
8. Local Council
9. Celebrating Women in Landscaping
10. Community & Charity Contribution
11. LNA Brand Alignment
12. Hall of Fame
13. LNA Presidents Award
For a detailed description on what each category entails or to nominate, please click here.
Winners will be announced along with The Andreasens Green “Pot of Gold” draw worth $14,000. The event will be held at Ryde TAFE Institute on Thursday 29 August and finger food and refreshments will be served. Tickets are $65 and can be reserved here.