a) The Greenplate® patented Safety Extra Low Voltage barbecues:
The only public barbecues that operate at a safe 24 volts to the element ensuring ultimate protection for the user. This breakthrough in technology also offers for the consumer:
• Reduced power consumption (up to 50 %)
• Higher cooking temperatures (up to 320°C to sear steaks)
• 28 minute cooking cycle with audible and visual indicators
• Quick install/release bracket allows for easy removal in flood or bushfire prone areas
• Long lasting stainless steel construction
b) Greenplate’s® Standalone Solar Street and Park LED Lighting and T5 fluoro Solar Shelter Lighting:
Available in kit form ready to install:
• Only top quality components are used in our systems
• Simple six connection wiring
• Nine position selector on the lighting controller allows in field adjustment of lighting operating times
• CIE and IES files available
c) Greenplate’s® vandal resistant laminated solar roof sheeting:
Available in custom lengths and colours. These sheets can then be integrated into the structure.
Eg. Park shelters, facilities blocks, community centres etc.
The integrated solar array can provide either power back into the grid to offset usage or for standalone remote location applications such as lighting, water pumping and Greenplate® solar barbecues.
For reliable, high performance sustainable product solutions contact us on
07 3245 3008 or visit www.greenplate.com.au