Inspired by nature, the new wildlife-themed Kanopé play equipment from Proludic engages children of all ages in fun, active play. Using curved lines and organic shapes, this modular range is safe, robust and durable.
Climb a tree, use ropes to scale the forest, or navigate a pathway between forest-like structures! Proludic has redesigned Kanopé to further inspire and challenge children with a fun, outdoor playspace. Attractive design elements include green arched posts that simulate wild-grass leaves blowing in the breeze and fun leaf and bird shaped cut-outs.
Using a natural colour palette, Kanopé works well in both nature play and urban settings.
PROMOTING IMAGINATIVE, ACTIVE PLAY FOR ALL AGES
Younger children (aged 2+ years) can explore the ground-level play elements and lower-level platforms (1.17m high).
For older children (5 to 10 years) who may prefer to play in the treetops, the higher platforms (1.77m high) give them the opportunity to climb and view their world from a different perspective.
Multiple access and exit points support the free-flow of play for children of varying ages.
Play elements include:
- Climbing ropes, climbing walls and an elevated tunnel for active play
- Traditional and ‘speed’ slides to inspire fun and delight
- Horizontal and vertical pathways to challenge children to balance and move freely through the play structures
- Elevated playhouses give kids a commanding view and a special space above the action.
ROBUST, DURABLE AND SUSTAINABLE
Proludic uses sustainable and efficient materials to preserve the lifetime of the structures. All materials used are 100% recyclable. Durable and weather-resistant, the Kanopé play units include:
- Easy-to-clean, sustainable compact composite panels and floorboards
- Painted galvanised steel posts (solvent-free) topped with a roto-moulded polythene leaf
- Resilient, low-maintenance stainless steel tubes and slides.
Kanopé is independently certified and complies with current Australian playground safety standards. The new streamlined, modular design makes it easy for landscape architects to adapt and customise play elements to suit the needs of each site.
The Kanopé range is one of many designs from play equipment specialists Proludic. Their aim is to provide children with opportunities to have fun, learn new skills, interact with others and keep active.
Discover the Kanopé range from Proludic HERE
To design a nature inspired playground using the Kanopé range contact a Proludic Play Consultant on 02 9485 8700 or visit www.proludic.com.au