One of the showiest winter flowering plants in the world.
• A tough, compact Grevillea with an abundance of crimson flowers.
• Tidier foliage, staying more compact and dense when compared to Scarlet Sprite.
• Trials have shown that it grows well for 4 years in dry spots and irrigated areas.
• Less fussy when compared to other Grevilleas—copes well with frost down to -5° celcius and is moderately humidity tolerant.
• Its appearance will benefit from pruning after a couple of years, but pruning once or twice a year will result in a tidier and denser plant.
Send Enquiry To Ozbreed Pty Ltd