WesTrac understands the many challenges you face as a landscape contractor. In today’s competitive environment and economic climate, you need a reliable company that will help you and your company achieve success and grow. That company is WesTrac. We know that life as a landscaper can be challenging, so let WesTrac take the hassle out of your equipment management so you can get on with doing what you do best. WesTrac is your ‘one-stop-shop’ solution, offering everything from new, used and rental machines to work tool attachments, parts, finance, insurance and even business management training.
We’re in it for the long haul
You know you can rely on WesTrac to help you manage your equipment needs – not just today, but for the future. WesTrac have been in operation for over 20 years, so you know we won’t be ‘here today, gone tomorrow’. With more than 30 branches and Coates Hire co-locations across ACT, NSW and WA, you can get quick and convenient access to Cat products, backed up by WesTrac’s outstanding service and after-sales support. So no matter if you’re a one-man-show or a larger business, WesTrac is here to help you make the right choices when it comes to equipment management.
Something for every step of the project
Time has never been a greater motivator. With owners and operators alike striving to gain more time, while increasing output and productivity and exceeding clients’ expectations, WesTrac can help you maintain project schedules, exceed customer expectations and grow your business. Every landscaping project is different, which is why WesTrac works hard to deliver a diverse range of products and services to an equally diverse range of applications.
A brand says a lot about you and your business
There are more than 5000 Cat compact machines being used across Australia – and nothing turns heads more than the Cat badge. What’s more, WesTrac has a versatile range of equipment from Mini Excavators to Skid Steer, Compact Track and Multi Terrain Loaders – all suitable for landscape applications.
With WesTrac and Cat, you can do anything
• Design & Build – Cat machines give you the power and reliability to take on the toughest landscaping jobs, like installing patio pavers, sidewalks, driveways and retaining walls. Operators can work at low idle, while still maintaining the lifting power needed to gently place heavy materials like pavers, posts, granite steps and landscape timbers to prevent unnecessary damage and associated costs.
• Irrigation – Irrigation installation and maintenance is one of the fastest growing services for many landscape contractors. Hanging a Cat Work Tool off your machine allows you to increase productivity, saving you time laying irrigation pipe in new construction. And with low-impact treads and high manoeuvrability, Cat machines let you work in tight places without damaging established lawns or buildings.
• Soil Preparation – hiring or buying machines allows you to reduce your manual labour and in turn, cut operation costs. It also reduces the risk of expensive worker’s compensation claims, most of which are related to tedious shovel and handwork that slows down your project and poses safety and ergonomic risks. From digging and backfilling, to final grading and preparing soil for seeding, Cat machines and Work Tool attachments produce fast results.
• Sod Installation – Cat equipment increases productivity by allowing operators to prep soil quickly and efficiently, so you can lay more sod in less time. Cat Work Tool attachments allow you to perform multiple tasks with the same machine, maximising the utilisation of your equipment assets. Low-impact rubber treads available on Compact Track Loaders and Multi Terrain Loaders avoid leaving ruts and prevent soil compaction, leaving a finely graded surface that helps new sod installations establish a strong root system.
• Tree Installation & Nursery – When it comes to moving, planting or removing trees and shrubs, you can get the job done faster and easier by reducing manual labour. Powerful hydraulics provide the lift you need to carry the heaviest loads, and easy-to-use, joystick controls provide smooth operation to avoid damaging delicate root balls.
We believe in safety – for you and your family
Nothing is more important than your safety and wellbeing. Though you may be working to tight deadlines and have pressure from clients, it’s important to ensure your worksite is safe for you and your colleagues. Injury doesn’t only impact your costs and bottom line from lost time and workers compensation, but also has a physiological and psychological impact on you and those involved. WesTrac and Caterpillar are committed to your safety and provide a free portal for you to access a wealth of resources – visit http://safety.cat.com/Landscaping to read up on how you can stay safe.
To find out how WesTrac can help you manage your business and equipment needs, visit www.westrac.com.au or contact your local WesTrac branch on 1300 881 064.