We offer a wide range of:
- Washed sand
- Sand/soil and organic blends
- Materials such as Medium and Fine Washed Sands
- Organic Loamy Sands
- Tried and tested 80/20 Sand
- Soil Blends
- As well as a large range of quarried and natural material
There may be stigma around ‘recycled topdressing materials’ and its safety. We have enough experience to know that when inappropriate recycled materials are used to Topdress, it can lead to disastrous outcomes as well as incur significant cost in remediation efforts to remove contaminates surfaces.
We can assure you that our recycled Topdress “Turfloam”– Washed 80/20 is not only safe but highly suitable for any surfaces or grounds used by adults and children alike. Turfloam is 100 per cent safe as a Topdress and we guarantee every load we sell.
“Turfloam offers our customers a sustainable, environmentally-friendly Topdressing option whilst providing valuable cost savings within the competitive topdressing market. In fact, over the last year we have sold over 34,000T of Turfloam in the marketplace for various projects including topdressing of Municipal Ovals, School Grounds, turf underlays and garden beds,” said Mick Williams, Group Sales and Marketing Manager, Benedict Sand and Gravel.
- Washed 80/20 recycled topdressing material (2mm minus)
- Consistency of the material maintained as it is a blended washed product
- Has high Hydraulic Conductivity
- Has low clay/silt fraction
- Is quality assured both externally to quality standard AS4419 and internally through our vigorous quality assurance process. Test results available upon request.
Our quarried Washed 80/20 is still available should you prefer this product, but we are excited to offer a more sustainable and environmentally-friendly option for the insatiable needs of the Sydney Topdressing Market. We think Turfloam is a top idea for topdressing, and hope you do too.