We also supply top of the range polyurethane binders to use with TPV Rubber. TPV is long lasting and remains flexible for many years.
Rubber Wetpour is a product that has been extensively used in the last 10 years in schools, child care centres and playground areas to comply with Australian Standard ASNZ 4422:1986. It can be applied on Asphalt multi-purpose courts, walk ways, tree surrounds, club house entrances, eating areas, long jump run ups, cricket run ups etc. The possibilities are endless.
- QUV Weatherometre tested
- Does not leach out black carbon or colour pigments
- Will not fade to white over time
- Good luminosity
- Rubber granules are non-porous compared to EPDM. This means that the polyurethane cannot be absorbed by the TPV and so the surface stays softer for longer
- Long wearing, high elasticity recovery
- Colour consistency
- Does not contain heavy metals, is non-toxic and non-allergenic
- Flame retardant granules also available
- Minimum dust levels which achieves less Poly usage
- Complies to Australian standard ASNZ 4422:1986 as well as global standards BS EN 1177 and BS 7188
- Available in 20 colours and 2 grades. Please contact us for free samples
Over the past few years we have completed TPV Rubber Installations at the ‘Backyard to Bush’ playground at Taronga Zoo and two areas at Wet ‘n’ Wild, Sydney.
Synthetic Grass & Rubber Surfaces3 Tepko Road, Terrey Hills, NSW 2084
Ph: 02 9986 1133
Fax: 02 9986 1144
Photos: These images of the jobs completed at Wet ‘n’ Wild and Taronga Zoo show how rubber can bring any playground to life, making it a fun and safe playing environment.