With an emphasis on quality and workmanship, Rainware Outdoor Showers are extremely robust and will withstand high traffic use and the harsh effects of the Australian environment.
10 years on, Rainware have become market leaders in the design and in-house manufacture of structural 316 stainless steel outdoor shower products and components, delivering ‘built to last’ quality with a 10-year OUTDOOR warranty, setting Rainware apart from their competitors.
Rainware’s hand-crafted approach - premium materials, meticulous assembly, rigid pressure testing and ‘hands-on’ care and consideration for the finished product – has been the hallmark of the Rainware operation.
All products are designed, manufactured and assembled in Queensland, Australia with a service focus that allows for a quick lead time, ensuring on-time delivery. We service Australia-wide.
All Rainware showers contain stainless steel braided internal hoses and are standard plumbed through the base of the product. Domestic and commercial products can be modified to suit existing situations. Products are delivered fully assembled and ready for installation, including stainless steel fixings.
- featuring push-button time flow tapware 15 – 20 second shut-off
- 6lpm water-rating, 3 star government WELS rated and Watermarked
- vandal resistant technologies
- 1 to 4 person capacity showers
- featuring hot and cold water options, including s/s mixer
- 9lpm 3 star government WELS rated and Watermarked
- Clean, architectural appearance
- curved or straight design
For more information contact:
Stephen and Sharon Gowlett
Ph: 07 5492 6200
Mobile: 0411 660 933
Images (top to bottom): Showers on tropical beach; Shower on beach; H&C + footwash; Marengo; and Noosa hot and cold.