Taking the hassle out of mass-scale landscaping ventures, EcoPlant has the team, experience, knowledge and products to get your revegetation projects done and thriving in short order.
In operation since 2008, EcoPlant has a long history in the landscape industry. Offering professional services from mass planting to erosion and sediment control, mulch blowing, propagation services, revegetation and more, EcoPlant takes the hassle out of mass-scale landscaping projects for contractors.
THE ECOPLANT DIFFERENCE
EcoPlant prides itself on ensuring a continuously evolving safety and training systems that guarantee fully trained staff with streamlined planting techniques and quality products. With a team that is always learning new and improving procedures, EcoPlant has become a trusted brand in contract planting and ensures credible services.
One of the company’s greatest achievements is helping Australia offset carbon emissions by planting over 10 million trees – and counting!
The team at Ecoplant have the skills and expertise to undertake an extensive range of revegetation techniques, services and installations to suit all sites across the civil and commercial construction sector. Services include, but are not limited to:
- Seed collection and plant propagation
- Vegetation management plant implementation
- Weed management
- Wetland regeneration
- Soil testing and preparation
- Carbon offset planting
- Long stem planting
- Direct seeding
In order to best serve their contracts, EcoPlant use and supply a selection of quality products that enhance their service and secure the best outcome for its revegetation services long term. Some of these products include:
- Plastic Sleeve Tree Guards | The most common cost-effective form of tree guard. Tree Guards increase the level of carbon dioxide and humidity around the leaves of trees and shrubs, promoting growth while reducing UV levels. They are reuseable, robust and made from Green UV-stabilised virgin polyethylene.
- Green Guards | A solid design that is suitable for protection from the elements, herbicide drift, vermin and wildlife attack. Each tree guard is made from a thick UV-stabilised rigid plastic for greater longevity and durability.
- Jute Squares | Slitted, square mats for individual trees. This kind of geotextile will allow the soil to breathe and allow both air and water to pass through its construction, supporting the growth of plants, reducing evaporation and minimising water needs.
- Bamboo Stakes | Natural bamboo stakes are a strong and durable material used for plant and tree guard supports. Bamboo stakes are an economical alternative to hardwood stakes for small to medium sized plants. Available in various sizes.
- Cardboard Milk Cartons | These guards are made from surplus recycled milk cartons, with planting slits (optional) on both sides to slide stakes through. Bio-degradable.
- Plant Pills | Plant Pills are a non-burning and non-leaching fertiliser. Ideal to support plant health in landscape and revegetation projects, commercial forestry and fruit tree crops. Available in 10g (suitable for tubestock) and 20g (suitable for pots and larger) sizes.
Contact the trusted team at EcoPlant via the tabs below to find out how to make your next revegetation project a success.