Pre-Grows are designed to ensure that you have the right stock, in the right size in the agreed timeframe.
Pre-Grows eliminate the need for substitution, maintain the design integrity while ensuring quality and uniformity in stock.
Andreasens Green has been recommending this approach for years – in fact, we are the pioneers when it comes to Pre-Grow or forward order contacts.
Why you should consider an Andreasens Pre-Grow for your next project
Our experienced Team offers:
- Horticultural advice – to ensure you achieve the desired outcome
- Ability to grow large quantities
- Consistency and uniformity in stock
- Opportunity to grow and supply modified stock e.g. modified rootballs or under-pruning
- Several growing locations - provides us with different climatic conditions
- Opportunity to save money
- Stock Grown to Australian Standards - Pre-Growing an order is one of the best ways to ensure all stock can be grown to Australian standards.
- Ability to grow and supply for staged projects
- Our dedicated Pre-Grow Team who monitors and provides regular updates on your stock and is happy to co-ordinate inspections of your material
- Our Experience - we have the ability to draw on over 30 years of experience
We have 150 acres under production throughout our 5 nursery sites across NSW and Qld. We grow a vast range of species in sizes ranging from tubestock to super advanced trees and ex-ground material.
Kemps Creek, NSW (est.1995)Western Sydney
This 50 acre nursery site is Head Office and our Sales and Despatch Centre for the NSW Operation. This site holds a wide range of native and exotic 150mm-2000lt stock.
Lansvale, NSW (est.1981)South West Sydney
The birthplace of Andreasens Green, today this site houses our propagation facilities, tube stock production and our Provenance Pre-Grow contracts.
Mangrove Mountain, NSW (est.2004)Central Coast
This site is primarily set up as our advanced tree production and contract growing site.
Yatala, Qld (est. 2002)South of Brisbane
This site is the Sales and Despatch centre for the Qld operation and houses a 5 acre production area under shade.
To find out more about our Pre-Grow service, call Daniel Atkins on 02 8777 4706 or email email@example.com
Images (top to bottom): Kemps Creek NSW; Lansvale NSW; Mangrove Mountain NSW; and Yatala Qld.