Landmark Products’ low-maintenance ‘Peninsula Series’ Park Shelters are a popular choice for outdoor spaces.
What started as a brief sketch for East Gippsland Shire Council has resulted in Landmark Products designing, manufacturing, installing and delivering five K300 ‘Peninsula Series’ Park Shelters (Modified) at King Lake Beach, located in Metung, Victoria:
- 2x 3.19m (rear) x 3.90m (rafter) x 4.54m (front)
- 1x 3.63m (rear) x 4.40m (rafter) x 5.06m (front)
- 1x 4.39m (rear) x 5.05m (rafter) x 6.43m (front)
- 1x 4.04m (rear) x 5.04m (rafter) x 5.98m (front)
Each modified K300 ‘Peninsula Series’ Park Shelter comes with:
- 4x triple leaf hardwood posts along with a hardwood roof frame and battens (standard stain)
- Landmark Products' stainless-steel anti-vandal fastening system
- All fixings utilise hot dipped galvanised steel
Options to consider for your next project can include:
- Hot dipped galvanised and powder-coated steel or select grade hardwood posts
- Rebated side screens and baluster panels
- Removal of centre post or centre row of posts
- Colorbond® gutters
- Colorbond® or PVC downpipes
- Structural rating upgrades beyond N3 (W41)
As leading street and park shelter manufacturers, Landmark Products offer the ideal long-lasting, low-maintenance alternative, and lift the appeal of any open space. Offering a distinctly modern or traditional appeal with simple, classic and contemporary designs, Landmark Products’ robust and easy-to-install prefab picnic shelters are favourite options for parks and urban areas around Australia.
Street and park shelters are no longer an after-thought for urban planners – they have become essential pieces of public infrastructure that offer multiple benefits to the community. They have even become venues for family bonding moments, whether it's a birthday, table top gaming sessions or extended family lunches. They also offer a relaxed and peaceful resting place, providing people with excellent UV and weather protection.
From parks to bus and transit and fish cleaning applications, you can easily turn outdoor areas into comfortable shelters for all. With over 30 years of experience delivering public infrastructure and park shelter construction, Landmark Products takes great pride in the quality of their work.
For more information on the ‘Peninsula Series’ Park Shelters visit the Landmark Products website via the link below.