- Plant Search - access plant availability, sizes, prices and information across all six Plantmark Trade Markets.
- Scan-A-Plant - simply scan a plant barcode when onsite and get all the information you need. It will save you time by showing all available sizes of the particular plant, across all stand locations within the Trade Market you are standing in! It will also check stock levels and sizes at any other Plantmark Store.
- Request a Quote - use the App to create your Quote Request and submit. The Plantmark Sales Team will respond with prices, stock availability and pick up/delivery requirements.
- Create Personalised Plant Lists - save time by planning your Plantmark visit from home. When you arrive at Plantmark, simply open your Saved Plant List and start shopping. Or simply convert your Saved Plant List to a Quote at the touch of a button.
- My Accounts - a password protected area allowing you to Pay Invoices online, search your Purchase History and Submit Enquiries.
More information here
Download it today for FREE from iTunes App Store or Google Play.As one of Australia’s largest wholesale plant nurseries, Plantmark has supplied the trade with quality plants for over 28 years.
Plantmark supplies a huge range of species, sourced from more than 600 production nurseries nationally, and together with its own production resources, offers an almost unlimited choice of quality plants. From tube stock to advanced trees, including natives, ornamentals, grasses, hedging, screening, climbers, drought tolerant, citrus and fruit, vegetables and herbs, succulents, indoor plants, water plants and more.
- Delivery Australia-wide
- Six Trade Markets
- Largest range of plants
- Sourcing from 600+ growers nationally
- Delivery to site
- Contract growing specialists
- Expert sales & orders team
- Online plant availability & quoting
Call 1300 787 401 or visit: www.plantmark.com.au