The awards program has always provided an opportunity to celebrate and recognise excellence in business, and now it also acknowledges superior products and services within the industry.
Some of the exciting new categories include Plant of the Year, the Green Infrastructure Award and the Industry Innovation Award.
Outdoor Design Source is proud to sponsor the new Green Infrastructure Award which is open to all Urban Planners, Local Councils, Architects, Developers or similar operations and recognises their contribution to promoting a thriving, sustainable and diverse Australian Urban Forest.
The new refined judging process will acknowledge the best entries in each state, as well as overall. True to NGIA tradition, the NGIA awards is one of the only programs in the world that continues to provide onsite judging for national finalists of the grower and retail categories.
Some of the great benefits to entering the awards include:
- A critical assessment of your business
- Recognition of your team and to build morale
- Great judges feedback on your submission
- Opportunity to celebrate your hard work and success through hosted award events
- Certificates for State Winners and use of a State Winner logo
- Garden Centre and Production Nursery national finalists receive and onsite visit and additional feedback at from the onsite judges
- A prestigious trophy for National Winners and use of National Winner logo
- National Winners benefit from a professionally managed Public Relations campaign targeting media relevant to your business
Entries for the 2014 Nursery & Garden Industry Awards opened on Monday 24 June 2013 and will close on the Monday 12th of August. The winners will be announced at the famous National Gala Dinner which concludes the National Conference in Sydney on Thursday 13 March 2014. For more information, please download the factsheet here.