Introducing Connected Urban from CU Phosco Australia, the smart pole which is designed to accommodate multi-faceted services for a full smart city solution, from antennas to CCTV, public address systems and more. This Smart City pole supports Street Level Communications in one small footprint. Smarter lighting and greater connectivity.
Developed to allow cities, councils and private asset owners to have opportunities for recurring revenues through installing smart poles and leasing them to the mobile network operators to house their macro and small cell radios. As asset owners you gain a revenue stream and in return the mobile network operators gain access to much sought-after street level locations where they can deliver densification and capacity of their networks.
As a direct replacement for existing street lighting poles there is no need to increase the number of assets required to achieve this and your overall asset count does not need to increase.
The key features of the solution are:
- Street Level telecommunications in one small footprint
- Increased capacity and densification of radio networks for enhanced connectivity
- Delivers macro and small cells in one pole
- Modular, scalable design to accommodate multi-faceted services for a full smart city solution: from lights to antennas to CCTV, public address systems etc, all in one small footprint area.
- Aesthetically designed to be sympathetic to the local environment
- Great airflow supply and solar protection; thermally resilient to the ambient temperatures
- Direct replacement of existing assets
To find out more about CU Phosco Australia, get in touch with Keith Henry, General Manager - Lighting and Telecommunications at email@example.com or call today at +61 451 336 135