Founded in 2008, Aussie Undercover® was the first company to develop an underground pool cover system in Australia. Since its creation, Aussie Undercover® has developed a system that can be completely hidden within tiles or decking, making it a truly hidden pool cover. With adjustable sizing, the flexible system can easily be installed to match coping or tile patterns for a cohesive look.
Each system from Aussie Undercover® is custom-made to suit the material used to cover the lid frame. The lid frame can be covered with decking from 19mm up to 35mm thick or tiles from 8mm up to 20mm thick. Gas struts and hinges are customised for each kit to meet the required height and weight of the chosen lid frame product.
As experienced pool builders, Aussie Undercover® have the knowledge and skills needed to assist clients in choosing the right kit and application for their specific project requirements.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Three models and four installation methods are available to suit the installation requirements and pool surrounds. Models include:
• Manual winding system
• Power21 (semi remote-control)
• Power21 solar (in development)
Four installation methods come in eight different sizes for pools ranging from 1.3m to 7m wide. Installation methods include:
• Concrete installation
• Deck installation
• Sand/Soil installation
• Mechanism only installation
• Petite | Pools 1.3m to 1.8m wide, lids 1.9m to 2.4m wide
• Narrow | Pools 1.9m to 2.4m wide, lids 2.5m to 3.0m wide
• Small | Pools 2.5m to 3.0m wide, lids 3.1m to 3.6m wide
• Medium | Pools 3.1m to 3.6m wide, lids 3.7m to 4.2m wide
• Large | Pools 3.7m to 4.2m wide, lids 4.3m to 4.8m wide
• Super (two lids) | Pools 4.3m to 5.4m wide, lids 5.0m to 6.0m wide
• SuperPlus (two lids) | Pools 5.5m to 6.0m wide, lids 6.2m to 7.2m wide
• Custom (two lids) | Pools 6.1m to 6.6m wide, lids 6.2m to 7.2m wide
Whatever the situation, Aussie Undercover® can customise a solution to meet any specification need. Plan an assessment now to find the correct system and size for your pool project.
Australia-wide. Detailed installation instructions and video/phone support is available across Australia, with installation available in selected areas.