GLASS REINFORCED POLYESTER (GRP) DRAINAGE CHANNELS
Hydro Construction Products are proud to announce that an exclusive new range of glass reinforced polyester (GRP) drainage channels is now available.
Since 2003 Hydro Construction Products have been the exclusive Australia and New Zealand supplier of one of the world’s leading manufacturers, German based MEA Group Drainage systems. Hydro have supplied MEA’s linear drainage systems to marque Australian projects including the Adelaide Oval, AAMI Park, Melbourne Exhibition Centre, plus multiple state and national infrastructure redevelopments.
To broaden their already extensive range, Hydro has now introduced Mearin Plus and Mearin Expert GRP drainage channels. The new system also includes the innovative MEA starfix locking system which is a boltless and tool free method of securing channel grates to the GRP channel.
- Manufactured from durable glass reinforced polyester
- Modern material for high temperature and chemical resistance
- Minimum weight allows for a faster and cost effective installation
- Light weight modular system ensures minimal transportation costs
- Comes with or without a firmly integrated galvanised steel edge rail protection for heavy loads
- Wide range of accessories including grates, presloped edge rails and Inline Sumps
- Complies with AS3996 (Australian Standards) load class E and F
- Available in 100, 200 and 300mm clear opening widths (150mm on request)
- Public places, parking lots, wineries, garden and landscape design
- Industrial areas, workshops, shopping carparks, residential driveways
Send Enquiry To Hydro Construction Products