Landscape designers and suppliers across Australia are discovering for themselves the incredible versatility of the world’s smartest greenwall system. Vicinity Greenwall is the only vertical garden product on the market that can meet a wide range of needs across both the domestic and commercial sectors.
Imagine you have received two client briefs: a 20-pot greenwall for a tiny residential kitchen garden and a 10-metre-long vertical garden for a corporate office lobby. You might think that such vastly different requests would require two different products. And until recently, you would have been correct. Fortunately, the arrival of Vicinity Greenwall to Australian shores, supplied by Martin Kellock Pots & Planters, has completely changed the game. Finding the right product for the job has just became a whole lot easier.
Designed for ultimate flexibility, Vicinity Greenwall eliminates all the problems associated with installing and maintaining conventional greenwalls, such as fitting vertical gardens into awkward spaces like narrow easements and around columns. Vicinity Greenwall has made this a challenge of the past, due to its modular system that is easily installed anywhere, from the narrow gap between a pool and fence, to the largest corporate setting.
Using hexagon-shaped pots designed to feed water through the system, this revolutionary greenwall system can be configured to suit many different applications. The same system can cope with hot north-facing walls, dark corners of air-conditioned offices, and everything in between.
Vicinity Greenwall is the only vertical garden system that landscapers and indoor plantscapers can offer their clients with absolute confidence. The system is designed to achieve a successful and sustainable result for every job. Once suitable plants have been selected for the conditions, only minimal maintenance is required to keep the greenwall looking lush and healthy long term. This translates to no more anxious maintenance callouts to replace dead plants. Vicinity Greenwall truly is the great all-rounder for landscaping professionals who want to provide a superior client experience.
Consider the following possibilities for your projects.
On the Small Side
Vicinity Greenwall can be used in a variety of small spaces while making a big impact:
- A 20- or 40-pot urban kitchen garden to grow veggies, herbs and more
- A small-scale flowering greenwall to cover a limited section of fence, driveway or garage wall
- A burst of green life beyond a long, low kitchen window, or to complement a courtyard garden
Look at Me!
This is a vertical garden that’s not only easy to use, but knows how to make a statement:
- Temporary greenwall installations for expos, sporting and cultural events, product launches and private functions
- Mobile greenwall installations are facilitated by a wheeled purpose-built frame; move it where you need it, without any effort
- Turn columns and rounded walls into a curvaceous greenwall. Vicinity Greenwall is the only out-of-the-box system that can be fitted in such a way; no matter the size, this type of installation is guaranteed to catch the eye
The Major Leagues
Vicinity Greenwall is no stranger to big spaces, providing the perfect solution for:
- Urban veggie gardens and herb nurseries
- Living decoration in corporate reception areas
- Staff kitchens to grow herbs and salad greens
- Commercial kitchens to give chefs timely access to fresh produce
The lightweight system can be mounted to almost any surface, including brick and concrete walls, timber fences, interior plasterboard and marine plywood. Vicinity Greenwall can also be installed on open mesh frames and metal fences and comes in a free-standing option as well. This broadens its adaptability, particularly in the domestic market.
The system’s flexibility is matched by its ease of installation. On average, it takes one person just four hours to build an eight-square-metre Vicinity Greenwall, providing a rate of efficiency that is unattainable with traditional vertical garden systems.