Different from traditional timber stains or coatings, Tech-Dry TIMBER WATER REPELLENT is a water-based silicone penetrating sealer which penetrates into timber grains rendering timber water repellent. There is no film forming, no changing appearance and no peeling off after the treatment. The sealer can significantly reduce water absorption of timber, which is responsible for the bulk deterioration of outdoor timber. The life of outdoor timber will be significantly extended by the treatment.
Tech-Dry Timber Water Repellent may also be used to treat other neutral substrates such as fabric, paper, permeable natural stones and porous renders.
The key features are:
- Fast water beading effect after application
- Water-based, non-toxic, and non-caustic formulation
- Bonds to the substrate with no peeling
- UV, alkali stable and durable formulation
- Reduces water absorption and water-borne staining
- Does not significantly change surface appearance and vapour permeability
Tech-Dry Densifier is a specially formulated polished concrete densifier sealer containing active lithium silicate.
The key features of Tech-Dry Densifier are:
- Lithium silicate allows quick application with low risk of unwanted residues
- Accelerates the concrete polishing process therefore saving time and costs
- Penetrates into concrete beneath the surface ensuring durable protection
- Maintains appearance and slip resistance of the original concrete finish
- Reduces water absorption and water borne staining
- Environmentally-friendly formulation and easy clean up with water
- Ready-to-use low viscose formula enables good penetration and easy application
Tech-Dry Plasticure is a unique silicone admixture specially designed to produce water and salt resistant rammed earth structures.
Since 1995, this product has been extensively used by rammed earth builders Australia-wide. Some innovative rammed earth projects using Plasticure include:
- Port Phillip Estate Winery (Red Hill, Victoria)
- TarraWarra Museum of Art (Healesville, Victoria)
- Charles Sturt University (Wagga Wagga, NSW)
- Balgownie Estate Resort (Yarra Glen, Victoria)
- Sand Dune House (Inverloch, Victoria)
Featured on Grand Designs Australia (TV Show)
- Immaculate Heart of Mary Catholic Church (Thurgoona, NSW)
This product has also been successfully exported overseas where it has been incorporated into major rammed earth projects in the following countries: Canada, USA, India, Pakistan, Korea, China, South Africa, Israel & Middle East, Central America (Honduras), New Caledonia, New Zealand.
For more informaton, please visit our website: www.techdry.com.au