Wallum Nurseries has the specialist knowledge to:
• Provide a nutritionally well-maintained plant, which is pest and disease free.
• Collect seed from specific locations for your project or contract.
• 90% of plant production is germinated from seed. This ensures genetic diversity is maintained for revegetation.
• Seed is collected within a 250km radius of Brisbane.
• Collect vegetative material for cutting grown stock from a broad parent population to maintain genetic diversity for revegetation.
• Grow large volumes of individual species to meet your demands.
• Contract grows – large and small volumes are catered for.
For more information visit: www.wallumnurseries.com