A giant leap forward in wood-alternative decking, TRAXION mineral-fibre decking from BLUECHIP Decking is unmatched in strength and durability.
Made in the USA, TRAXION mineral-fibre decking from BLUECHIP Decking has the industry's best strength-to-weight ratio, is incredibly stable and doesn't absorb moisture.
The durable polymer cap stock of the decking won't stain or fade and it provides the highest-level slip-resistance when tested to Australian standards. The patented technology creates a fibre-like structure inside the material, similar to wood, giving it unmatched strength and the lightweight boards are easy-to-handle on the job site. Quite simply, TRAXION is the best decking material on the market today.
- P5 Slip Rating when tested to AS4586
- Virtually no thermal expansion or contraction and is warranted for installation in the ground or water
- Concealed fix or pencil round profiles available
- High strength to weigh ratio
- Only requires a 60mm set down for installation
- Won't splinter, sag, chalk or crack
- Stain and fade resistant cap stock
- Industry leading 25-year stain, fade and structural warranty
Find out more about TRAXION mineral-fibre decking via the links below.