Through the lightweight nature of LICOM76TM, a concrete composite product, and the expertise of its designers, h2o designs is able to design and manufacture a planter box system which is tailored specifically to meet your project requirements.
The versatility of their planter box systems are highlighted in some of their recent projects:
- Top Ryde Shopping Centre – h2o designs designed, built and installed 60 lightweight planter boxes of various shapes and sizes suspended at various heights from 5 – 9m for Bovis Lend Lease.
- Highpoint Shopping Centre – In collaboration with ANL, 58 lightweight cantilevered planter boxes were designed with an integrated drainage and irrigation system inside the planter and a feed at the base.
- Arintji Restaurant – A series of interlocking lightweight copper-clad planter boxes were designed in conjunction with SJB Interiors as a decorative boundary for the restaurant in Federation Square, Melbourne.
- Abbotsford Commercial Terrace – h2o designs worked with John Patrick Architects to create modular planter boxes with built-in seating. The weight restrictions were met without compromise to design.
- Q2 Deck – Dasch Associates approached h2o designs to provide an alternative solution to manufacturing their organically shaped seating with integrated planter boxes. Each component was designed and prefabricated modular to accommodate the rooftop access lift.
Project specific and custom planter boxes are well suited to being manufactured in their Melbourne factory. For larger orders and standard projects which are more cost driven, take advantage of their factory setup in China.
Contact h2o designs now and let them help you find the perfect solution for your next residential or commercial project.
Follow h2o designs on Facebook, LinkedIn and Houzz for the latest updates.
Images from top: Top Ryde Shopping Centre; Highpoint Shopping Centre; Arintji Restaurant; Abbotsford Commercial Terrace.