Scientific Waterproofing Products were used to seal this new backyard pool built using permanent formwork.
Providing an exclusive range that includes some of the top waterproofing solutions, Scientific Waterproofing Products offer optimum resolutions for all waterproofing requirements.
For this Dincel project, the brief was to build an 8m x 4m swimming pool with an infinity edge. The pool’s waterproof membrane to the base and wall -floor joint created by using Drizoro Maxseal Flex, a two-part flexible waterproofing compound.
Scientific Waterproofing Products supply a range of Drizoro products which are some of the best on the market. They can be used for a variety of applications including repairing damaged cement flooring, waterproofing permanent formwork wall floor joints, fishponds, water troughs, roof decks, balconies, basements, tunnels, sealing expansion joints, repairing concrete cancer and waterproofing Hebel or fibro board plus any other masonry, block, concrete surface against negative or positive pressure.
- Drizoro Maxseal Flex: A two-component waterproofing coating that is flexible and non-toxic for your concrete, permanent formwork, natural and artificial stone, acrylic and cement render, bricks, etc.
- Drizoro Maxseal Flex M: This one-component cement-based mortar provides a waterproof coating for concrete against positive as well as negative pressure.
- Maxseal Foundation: Need a one-component, less flexible, but more economical cement-based waterproofing product for concrete, bricks, and blocks? You should consider buying this product.
- Drizoro Maxseal Super: This is a special cement-based waterproofing coating, with crystallisation and osmotic properties for concrete, concrete blocks, bricks, and masonry.
- Drizoro Maxjoint Elastic Express: This quick setting two-component fully submersible, trafficable, UV stable, product helps you in sealing joints, and cracks in mortars, bricks, concrete structures, etc.
Scientific Waterproofing Products boast extensive experience and commitment to quality. They constantly endeavour to bring the latest products on the market, which is why they can offer a wide range of waterproofing cement and sealers. For more information, head to the links below.