Providing a long-lasting and economical solution, the Aquafil Eventa portable bottle refill station from CIVIQ was created specifically for people-packed spaces that host community events and festivals.
CIVIQ is renowned for developing state-of-the-art, industry-leading water bottle refill stations that keep visitors to your public spaces hydrated.
The Aquafil Eventa unit is the latest in CIVIQ's extensive suite of drinking water stations. It features two anti-microbial bottle refill points and wheels for ease of transportation.
Customisable signage graphics on the vandal-resistant exterior panels provide options for branding and promotional messaging. You can completely customise the graphics through a template, supply your own designs, or request CIVIQ to create a design for you.
Portable, sturdy and easy to store, the Eventa is the ideal solution for community events and festivals.
The Eventa includes the following features:
- 1300mm height
- Two anti-bacterial water refill dispensers, one on each side, to reduce contamination and queuing
- Customisable graphic panels with anti-graffiti protection
- Removable panels for easy access to internal plumbing
- Two-year warranty
- Inbuilt water ballast tank
- Fold up/down base plate for stability and portability
- Compact light weight design
- Shelf for bottles to rest on while refilling
- Wheels for ease of movement that lock into place once positioned for an event
- Comes with hose and tap fittings, plus a carry bag for transportation and storage
Housing frame | Stainless steel
Sign frame | HDPE
Graphic panels | Aluminium
Filter unit working pressure | 10-125 psi (0.7-8.5 bar), non-shock
Water supply connection | 15mm and 20mm Garden Tap connectors
Drainage | ½ hose up to 10 metres
To find out how to install the Eventa in your events space, or to see more of CIVIQ’s products, visit their website or contact them via the links below.