Nullarbor Sustainable Timber understands that timber is an amazing resource for many building projects, and they pride themselves on ensuring that every parcel of timber that passes through their yard adds maximum potential to a project, allowing it to be reused and enjoyed by future generations for years to come.
With state of the art milling techniques and a specialised timber joinery services, Nullarbor Sustainable Timber has a range of services to suit just about any timber need.
Their products include:
- Recycled Timbers - Huge range of Australian Hardwood species available in large section sizes.
- Timber Decking - Milled to order, available in various sizes, species and profiles.
- Timber Cladding – Perfect for all outdoor projects, milled on site, tailored to your requirements. T & G and End Matching available.
- Timber Posts – Huge range of Recycled and Sustainable Posts available – Sizes up to 400mm x 400mm.
- Timber Screening – Milled to order, available in species such as Spotted Gum, Ironbark, Red Gum etc.
- Timber Lining – Huge range of species available for internal lining, available dressed or skip dressed.
- Timber Benchtops - Recycled timber bench tops made custom to your specifications.
- Recycled Timber Flooring - Unique costumed milled flooring. Many sizes and species available.
- One Piece Timber Red Gum Slabs. Sizes up to 4m long and 1.5m wide. Perfect for table or bench tops.
Nullarbor Sustainable Timber specialises in the following timber species:
- Spotted Gum
- Red Gum
- Brush Box
- French Oak and more.
“Simply put, many timbers in our yard are virtually impossible to find elsewhere!”
To view the full range of products and services on offer from Nullarbor Sustainable Timber visit www.nullarbortimber.com.au