Salt stains got you stymied? Waterproofing woe got you low? Get your Efflorescence under control and seal up your brickwork with Scientific Waterproofing Products.
With the best cement-based waterproofing coatings, restoration and maintenance products on the market, Scientific Waterproofing Products (SWP) has everything you need to clean, repair and seal your constructions.
If efflorescence (salt) is a problem, try Efflorescence Rid (ER), a unique fluid-applied cleaner that removes efflorescence from concrete, brick, block, stucco and other masonry surfaces. ER works in industrial, commercial and residential environments.
A Class 8 corrosive, ER contains no solvents, is biodegradable, non-flammable and non-carcinogenic. One application to affected areas penetrates the masonry surface and liquefies the salts, bringing them to the surface of the substrate to be washed away. A second coat is reapplied 20 minutes later to ensure full removal of efflorescence from the surface.
- Dissolves efflorescence deposits for easy removal
- User friendly. Does not require special protection equipment
- Environmentally friendly. Considered a non-flammable, green product
To ensure efflorescence won’t strike again, apply Sealtight.
Not a surface coating, Sealtight is a colourless, inorganic, transparent liquid that penetrates surfaces to permanently waterproof, insulate, harden and preserve concrete, plaster, mortar and most natural stone.
Sealtight’s non-toxic, non-caustic, non-flammable, inorganic scientific formulation causes a reaction that solidifies the component parts of masonry, concrete and cement mortars into a single mass. This process renders it waterproof and resistant to acid, oil, fuels, fats and grease. It increases the density of the substrate, increases wear capability, and prevents dusting, brick fretting or cracking.
- Protects weak and old substrates
- Prevents blistering and deterioration of paints (does not contain oils or solvents)
- Safe for the user and the environment (no special protection needed)
- Non-corrosive, non-toxic and non-flammable
- Environmentally friendly (no hazardous material classification)
- No bonding issues for paint, glue, render
- No harm to aluminium, glass, tiles etc
- Permanent waterproofing, preservation and protection
To find out if Efflorescence Rid or Sealtight are right for your project needs, view full product specs and safe application instructions on the SWP website.