A great alternative to cement, Soilbond is an Australian-made natural organic binding agent perfect for binding granitic sand materials.
Queens Park, Mackay
Suitable for stabilising/binding granitic sand materials, Soilbond is a great alternative to cement, petroleum and chemical products as it’s made here in Australia from natural materials.
The principal ingredient in Soilbond is Tall Oil Pitch, a naturally sticky material derived from waste products of timber pulp in the manufacture of paper.
University of Adelaide
Soilbond is a water based organic emulsion and easy to apply. It comes in a liquid form and is added at a ratio of two percent to the dry weight of the material being stabilised.
Soilbond is suitable for a wide range of applications from large scale government projects to smaller residential jobs. It’s use is ideal for the stabilisation of paths, tracks (walking, jogging, cycling), public spaces, unsealed roads and road shoulders, carparks, driveways, playgrounds, sportsgrounds and more.
Tonsley Development, South Australia
Soilbond's application to untreated roads, paths or tracks will result in the following benefits:
- Greater structural integrity, particularly under wet conditions
- Resistance to wind and water erosion
- No wash out by water
- It doesn't leach over time
- Reductions in maintenance costs of untreated surfaces
- Increases surface life
- Maintains a natural look
- Provides a robust compacted surface
- Assists in reducing dust levels
- Improves the load carrying capacity of a pavement
- A great alternative to petroleum, cement and chemical products as it’s made from natural materials
- Where pavements are subject to greater levels of moisture, Soilbond provides the ideal natural barrier to prevent the ingress of moisture
- Stabilising with Soilbond provides an ideal surface with which to apply a bitumen seal
- Is ideal for use with milled up or failed bitumen seals and existing road base materials
For information on stabilisation coverage tables, please click here.
The Royal Melbourne Golf Club
In operation for over 15 years, the product has been proudly used in many projects right around the country including:
- Sections of The Tan, Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne, VIC
- Birrarung Marr Melbourne, VIC
- The Royal Melbourne Golf Club, VIC
- Pirrama Park Sydney, NSW
- Gosford Leagues Club Park, NSW
- Tonsley Development Adelaide, SA
- University of Adelaide, SA
- Vasse Community Development, WA
- Queens Park Mackay, QLD
- St Joseph's Catholic School Mt Isa, QLD
The Tan Track, Melbourne
Soilbond have stock readily available with product available in 20 litre cubes, 200 litre drums and 1,000 litre IBC’s.
Contact Soilbond on 1300 764 526 or email@example.com
For further information on Soilbond click here.