With a range of pole styles, colour and configurates to suit any open area, SAFEROADS’ range of solar lighting is sure to meet the requirements of Councils Australia-wide and the individual needs of any commercial client.
In partnership with SONARAY, SAFEROADS have created the latest in innovative solar public lighting. Available in 30w, 40w and 10w configurations, this range of solar lighting is durable, attractive and cost effective. Suitable for use in any open area where lighting is required, such as parklands and car parks, or anywhere conventional cabling is cost prohibitive or unable to be installed.
SR04030 | 30w Light with 23hrs light duration. Charge time 5-6hrs.
SR-1010 | 10w Light with 17hrs light duration. Charge time 7-8hrs.
BENEFITS and FEATURES
- Light fitting | 5 Year Warranty
- Battery | 3 Year Warranty
- Easy Installation | Batteries mounted in the light fittings for easy installation (no pits required!)
- Direct buried or rag bolt and cage
- Low-carbon footprint
- More cost effective compared to conventional grid lighting
- One solar light saves approximately 1 Ton of CO2 per year
- No Heavy Metals in the LED Fixture
Past Installations of SAFEROADS solar lighting include Altona Safe Harbour, Altona; Anniversary Trail, Boroondara; and Williamstown Railway Station.
At SAFEROADS they understand, with its extensive range of features, options and eco-friendly benefits Solar Lighting is the future for Australia and the world.
To find out more about the SAFEROADS solar lighting call 1800 060 672 or visit www.saferoads.com.au