Greenplate® have been retrofitting existing barbecues for many years, however after being the successful barbecue supplier in regards to tenders for Moreton Bay Regional Council (QLD) in 2014/15, Greenplate’s® retrofitted inbench units soared to a whole new level! A total of 78 new Inbench BBQ Units were installed as part of the tender requirements with more still being provided.
Client’s old and new are contacting Greenplate® to assist them with sprucing up their tired or non-functioning barbecues in the knowledge that Greenplate® can provide BBQ Units that are simple to install as they plug straight into a 10amp GPO power outlet.
Greenplate® are exceptionally passionate about ensuring that any old barbecue that can be salvaged will be with a new Greenplate® Inbench barbecue unit. For Greenplate®, no job is too big or too small! Installation services can be provided, or you can simply DIY.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Greenplate® 1.8kw inbench unit:
- All Greenplate® barbecues are tested and approved to Australian and European standards.
- Power cost savings | Greenplate® barbecues only use 1.8kw of power when compared to 3.6kw or higher barbecues on the market (50 percent+ power saving)
- Plugs straight into a 10amp GPO power outlet - no need for costly upgrades.
- Extra low voltage operation for safety. Converts from 240V to 24V at the hotplate, making it extremely safe for the end user.
- Cooking plates are made from commercial grade LDX Duplex stainless steel (2205 non-warping).
- High visibility red/green LED push button switch.
- Equal Access DDA compliant model with blue/white LED for the visually impaired.
- Child Safety option | push and hold for six seconds to start.
- Under and over voltage protection with consumer reset button.
- Standard push and hold button for 5 seconds to turn off.
- Cycle counter option available.
- Quick release/install bracket for rapid removal in flood or bushfire prone areas.
- Installation and service hotline available.
- Greenplate® is a registered patent and trademark of Cosmos Solar Pty Ltd.
Greenplate® - a name synonymous with the latest technology, energy efficiency, safety and reliability - prides itself on units with features that contribute to a reduced carbon footprint, resulting in energy savings and reduced emissions that support the environment and save money!
Let the friendly team at Greenplate® assist you to achieve an environmentally responsible result with your next electric barbecue purchase.
Contact Greenplate® for a quote at 07 3245 3008 or visit www.greenplate.com.au to view the entire range.