Parks and leisure professionals, register now for the Parks & Leisure Australia OPEN FOR BUSINESS National Conference to be held at the RACV Royal Pines Resort on the Gold Coast from 22-25 October 2017.
Registration for the 2017 PLA National Conference OPEN FOR BUSINESS is now open!
Secure your place at this essential event for Parks and leisure professionals and join your peers for this important forum. Connect with others in the industry to discuss high-level topics of real importance, develop new relationships and gain critical information.
Register your team NOW! EARLYBIRD BOOKINGS CLOSE 15 JULY
An ambitious agenda contains four main streams for discussion: Managing; Planning; Communicating; Balancing. The conference will incorporate 5 keynote addresses and over 40 frontline perspectives from industry professionals as they present case studies, masterclasses, workshops and technical tours.
- Join your colleagues in the Ultimate Resort Challenge
- Celebrate at the prestigious Awards of Excellence gala dinner.
- Gain firsthand insight from the world’s most distinguished minds in the parks and leisure industry
- Be Inspired by the people behind the 2018 Commonwealth Games
- Learn from world-class examples of brilliance in design, planning and delivery
- Explore the latest thinking on sustainable sport, new technology, people and performance, funding and budgets, planning places and much more
- Network with a premium audience of your peers at dedicated breaks in resort setting
To be held at the RACV Royal Pines Resort, this championship golf course and 100-hectare resort are surrounded by manicured gardens and just 12 minutes from Surfers Paradise.
Famous for its lifestyle, natural beauty and success, the Gold Coast is set to host the XXI Commonwealth Games in 2018, with preparations already well underway. This conference will give you the opportunity to visit world-class facilities and hear from inspirational leaders.
Come and hear from a range of disciplines and industries handpicked to inspire and motivate you into action as you receive straight talking practical advice to take back to your workplace.
With an agenda created by the industry for the industry, you’ll come away feeling stronger, better connected, supported by your peers and able to navigate our rapidly changing industry
- Early Bird Registration Opens: 29 May 2017
- Program Released: June 2017
- Conference: 22 - 25 October 2017
For more information contact Parks and Leisure Australia National Office
T (08) 8332 0130