Available in four models, the multi-directional path light series throws light horizontally in a single direction or up to four directions. The dome top works as a glare guard to prevent light from shining into pedestrian's eyes. What's more, they create an interesting, indirect lighting effect that also increases security at night.
BoscoLighting’s LED path lights can define walkway borders to keep pedestrians on a designated route by casting light on potential trip hazards.
PATH LIGHTING FEATURES
- Directs light out from your choice of openings, up to 4 directions
- Available in white, black or silver
- Choice of Warm White, Neutral White, Cool White colour temperature options
- Weatherproof, IP67 rated, to handle any indoor or outdoor situation
- Supplied with canister
- Assists in directing the flow of foot traffic, keeping people on the path or leading them to points of visual interest in the landscape
- Paved courtyards
- Path Edges
- Town Squares
- Exterior walls
Please note: Path lights are not designed to be driven over by vehicles. For tough inground LED lighting that will withstand vehicular traffic, look for BoscoLighting’s LED uplights for driveways.
To view the full range of BoscoLighting’s outdoor and landscape lighting selections visit www.boscolighting.com.au