Hydro have successfully supplied a range of drainage solutions for projects of all sizes and applications, including flagship projects such as AAMI Soccer Stadium in Victoria and multiple athletic tracks across Australia. Hydro also supplies electrical pits and access covers suitable for sports lighting in-ground services.
Hydro’s Sports Slotted Grate is a particular product well suited to controlling surface water on sports fields and stadiums. Installed in both the Perth Arena and the ANZ Stadium Fiji projects, this product is a proven performer.
Features of the Sports Slotted Grate include:
- Synthetic surface can be laid directly onto the Hydro Sports Slotted grate
- Allows for strict gradient requirements for specialised sporting services
- High performance drain aids in the fast removal of surface water from competition areas
- Channels made from lightweight materials for easy installation
- Grates manufactured from strong, but light weight steel
Hydro’s extensive product range includes:
- Mearin Plus Glass Reinforced Polyester (GRP) drainage channels with optional clip on edges, to add fall
- Sports slotted grate and channel system
- LD Galvanised transverse grate or HD ductile iron longitudinal grate options
- Inline sump pits
- Polymer concrete channel systems with constant depth or presloped fall
- Channel widths of 100mm, 200mm, 300mm. Clear opening available
For more details on the full range of products and services offered by Hydro Construction Products visit www.hydrocp.com.au
Images (top to bottom): Darwin Athletic Track; Perth Arena WA; Darwin Athletic Track; Keilor Athletic Track; ANZ Stadium Fiji.