Call Peter Whitehead today to book your stand!
T. 02 9679 1472 or E. firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also check the website for all the GES information and to see the current floor plan at www.ngina.com.au.
Why you need to be at GES:
Green Expo Sydney is an integral part of the horticultural calendar. Established in 2009, GES has become a ‘must attend’ trade-only expo where professionals in the nursery and landscape industries come together at one great venue to showcase all that is new, innovative and exciting – be it plants, products, materials or concepts.
- It’s the largest horticultural expo in NSW and is professionally staged and managed
- GES brings buyers and key decision makers together under one roof
- Achieve brand recognition and industry exposure
- Attract new clients and reinforce existing contacts
- Exhibit landscape materials and products
- Network with industry colleagues
- Promote new products in Fusion – an integral and important part of the expo
- Perfect time to encourage clients to plan well ahead for spring and beyond
The Exhibition Hall at Rosehill Gardens, Parramatta in Sydney is the perfect location for GES. The hall is large and has great facilities. Access is easy and parking is free.
Dates you need to know: Set-up 21 May. Expo 22 and 23 May.