Much to the delight of the local community, the sports field at Redeemer Lutheran College has recently been outfitted with a 5-Tier Grandstand Pavilion with Waved Roof from Steel Post & Rail.
The new pavilion project includes a standard Steel Post & Rail (SPR) 5-Tier Grandstand accompanied by a Waved Roof Shade Structure; a standard design from the SPR range made from hot dip galvanised steel for optimal longevity.
Encompassing a barbeque and food service area previously manufactured and installed by SPR, the finished grandstand provides comfortable spectator seating for sports days and other school events, with spectators being fully protected from the elements by the custom wave roof shade structure overhead.
Prior to the development of the site, the area provided room for seating, however the flat grass surface made visibility difficult and wasn’t sheltered from the elements. The new covered grandstand and tiered seating now provides spectators with superior vision of the oval, as well as being a more comfortable shaded area for longer periods of time. In addition, the roofline of the grandstand was designed so that, in the future, the structure can be extended to include more shade coverage of the area.
By integrating the existing barbecue area into the covered space of the grandstand, a more inclusive atmosphere is created on sports days with the added advantage of allowing everyone to sit together. A functional stainless steel food preparation table is also situated in this space, accompanied by a barbecue from Christie Parksafe.
All Steel Post & Rail products are 100% Australian manufactured using only Australian-made steel. Standard designs use steel framing that is hot dip galvanised after fabrication, rather than using off-the-shelf pre-galvanised steel. For the same price, customers get greater durability and a better looking finished product with the added peace of mind of knowing it is 100% Australian made.
WAVE ROOF SHADE STRUCTURE SPECS
- Hot dip galvanised steel frame
- Powdercoated finish in any Dulux colour
- Colorbond® metal roofing and trims
- Optional wave roof trusses (skillion and curved designs are also available)
- Vandal resistant LED lighting
- Optional aluminium batten screening, wave design and powdercoated
GRANDSTAND/TIERED SEATING SPECS
- 5-tier seating depth (2, 3, 4 or 6+ tier options also available)
- Seating is all hot dip galvanised and Australian manufactured framing
- Galvanised gripspan walkways
- Stairway access
- Galvanised 108 x 38 Locsteel seating with Colorbond® protective finish
- Designed to meet Australian Standards for Stadium Seating
To find out how Steel Post & Rail can help you with your next project, visit their website.