It’s no secret that female football is increasing in popularity – in Victoria alone, there have been over 300 new female teams in the past year. Landmark has met this demand with its new range of female-friendly sports facilities.
Landmark Products designs and manufactures a selection of female-friendly change room facilities that are affordable, adaptable and cater to the needs of sporting men and women. These facilities can be delivered onsite in kit-form for easy installation and setup.
Landmark's facilities are designed for greater privacy before and after the game, with enclosed shower cubicles located away from the changerooms. There are two or four changeroom options and all come with umpires/referees changerooms and showers.
Landmark’s female-friendly facilities come complete with a service duct for easy maintenance of toilet facilities and showers and all components and hardware are precision manufactured. They can be built by local contractors or Landmark installers.
- Colorbond® custom orb roof sheeting XRW grade with polycarbonate inserts
- HDG and powdercoated steel roof frame and posts
- Colorbond® custom orb external walls
- Powdercoated aluminium ventilation screens
- Galvanised steel wall frames
- XRW grade Colorbond® Maxrib internal wall cladding
- Pre-hung XRW grade Colorbond® steel-clad solid core external cubicle doors
- Roof safety mesh and insulation
- Concrete floor – R10 slip resistant broom finish
- Colorbond® gutters and downpipes to ground
- Heavy-duty door closers, push-pull handles, indicator locks and deadlocks
- Stainless-steel anti-vandal fasting system
- Remaining fixings as galvanised
- Vandal-resistant fluorescent lights to change rooms
- Internal and external cladding – corrugated steel sheeting, grooved or smooth plywood, hardwood weatherboards, (ACM) or other
- Powdercoating or two-pack finishes on posts and cladding
- Stainless-steel fixtures
- Colorbond® gutters and PVC downpipes plumbing to water tanks
- Selection of privacy and ornamental screens
- Solar options for lighting and power
CHANGE ROOM SPECIFICATIONS
- Veneer panel partitioning systems where applicable
- ACM sheeting to all immediate shower cubicle walls
- Timber or aluminium bench seating
- Stainless steel* pans (Disable and Ambulant)
- Chrome-plated coat and hat hooks with rubber caps
- Stainless steel shelves
- Stainless-steel basins with Colorbond® shroud
- Self-closing water taps
- Fixed showerheads, each with mixer tap and floor waste
- Slimline automatic hand dryers (optional)
- Vertical satin stainless steel soap dispensers
- Stainless steel mirrors
When purchasing a product from Landmark, you can be confident that your solution will be constructed from the highest quality materials and delivered on time. These changing facilities can be manufactured for the needs of the site and are delivered in kit-form, ensuring installation is quick and easy.
Landmark offers a 10-year guarantee for supply-only orders and a 20-year guarantee for supply and install orders.
CLICK HERE to see Landmark's full range of sport facility solutions.
To find out more about Landmark’s range of site-specific solutions, visit their website via the link below.