Easy Bond from SWP is a sustainable, one-component cement-based mortar that acts as a cementitious base for the application of renders, paints, tiles and stonework. Check it out.
Scientific Waterproofing Products (SWP) was incorporated in 1993 as a product distribution company to establish markets in the ASEAN region for Drizoro Products. As the distributor of the most comprehensive range of waterproofing products, the company's mission is to provide product and technical solutions to problems encountered in the protection of masonry and masonry repair, utilising the SWP repair and coating systems in all industries.
Easy Bond offers an environmentally-friendly base solution for cladding and surface applications.
Once mixed with water, Easy Bond provides a high-performance, flexible key coat bonding bridge for application to non-porous substrates.
The Easy Bond provides a cementitious key coat bonding bridge on a permanent formwork and non-porous surfaces, such as powdercoated metal or PVC.
- Easy Bond provides a base coating that is suitable for substrates, which are subject to thermal movement.
- It is an environmentally friendly mix that is suitable for application in areas with poor ventilation.
- It acts as an anti-fracture membrane between the substrate and other finished coats.
- Does not require primer, scuffing or sandblasting
- Up to 15 years life expectancy
Specify Easy Bond for your next project and discover more products from SWP via the links below.