Sure Gro Tree Max Australia's commercial range of Troforte M control release fertilisers delivers increased crop yield, as well as accelerated budding and flowering, and improved soil health.
Sure Gro Tree Max Australia is pleased to introduce the Troforte M commercial range of fertilisers. Considerable research and development, in conjunction with growers, agronomists, landscapers and contractors, has gone into creating this range of products.
BIOLOGICALLY COATED FERTILISER
- Exclusive to Sure Gro Tree Max Australia in Victoria, Troforte M controlled release fertilisers can be used for revegetation, turf maintenance, nursery production, landscaping and horticulture.
- Unlike other fertilisers, Troforte M encompasses a microbial-based biological approach, which is designed to enhance plant nutrition through beneficial soil biology.
- Troforte M controlled release fertilisers are available in a range of NPKs to suit your project. It is available in an easy to use powder, mini prill, granular or tablet form.
THE SCIENCE BEHIND THE PRODUCT
- The Troforte M range contains a scientifically balanced blend of up to 24 strains of beneficial, well-researched and trialled soil microbes, which include bacteria, fungi and algae, to carry out a wide range of activities within the soil.
- Troforte M contains a biological coating on a specifically designed and engineered mineral base containing a combination of Australian culture (probiotics) microorganisms. This allows bacteria to interact synergistically, providing bio-available mineral nutrients through microbial activities on the “natural” ores, removing growth inhibitory substances from soils, and stimulating biochemical activities that enhance overall plant physiology like nitrogen fixation and plant growth.
- Testing and research have found that plants grown with the help of the soil microorganisms found in their natural growing environment are stronger, healthier, require less chemical maintenance and provide better growth results.
THE BENEFITS OF TROFORTE M
- Cost effective
- Increased productivity and yield
- Increased crop uniformity
- Increased shelf life of the crops
- Reduced time to market
- Reduced transparent losses
- Reduced fertiliser and fungicide application
- Increased disease resistance and drought tolerance
- Improved crop marketability
- Accelerated growth rates
- Accelerated budding and flowering
- Gradual improvement of soil health
To find out more about the Troforte M range of fertilisers contact Sure Gro Tree Max Australia on 1800 643 384 or visit www.suregro.com