Advanced Lighting Technologies has been operating in the Australian and New Zealand commercial and industrial lighting market since 1995. We are able to design and package luminaires to suit your needs, and offer a range of mast solutions, including base-hinged for easy access.
As the name suggests, a base-hinged mast lowers easily to the ground for safe, efficient servicing, whenever it's needed.
The Challenger® provides the following benefits for your sports area application:
• Provides excellent light control; reducing light overspill, upward light and glare
• Includes a double asymmetric distribution with Flat Glass Technology
• Designed for lighting outdoor sports grounds and smaller sports stadiums where obtrusive light control is an essential requirement
• Contains a factory fitted 2kw cut-out ignitor which offers better protection for the lamp and floodlight cabling
• Complete with Venture® Metal Halide 2kW double ended lamp
Technically the Challenger® features the following:
• Body of high-pressure die cast aluminium, first given a zinc chromate substrate, then finished in RAL7035 light grey polyester powder coating for optimum protection against harsh environments.
• Narrow, medium and wide beam, double asymmetric light distributions.
• Toughened front glass, secured within an aluminium frame.
• Double asymmetric reflector system of high purity, polished and anodised aluminium. Incorporating an internal baffle to improve efficiency and reduce glare.
• Galvanised steel stirrup, with additional locking screws.
• Sealed to IP66; with silicone rubber gasketing.
• Electrical connection box (IP66) housing ignitor, located on the side of the stirrup, fitted with 2 x GORE™ membrane breathers.
• Simple aiming using a separate aiming device for accurate results.
• Breather management system regulates air flow through the cable hose and in/out through IP67 GORE™ membrane. This method alleviates stress on the front glass.
• Multiple Club Tennis Courts
• All Football Codes
For more information visit: www.adlt.com.au