However, not only must the pots be able to withstand the harsh Australian conditions, they should also look good which is why we pay particular attention to the design and proportion of each piece.
Over time micro-cracks may appear on the surface of some pieces creating an aged look. These micro-cracks are not structural and are part of the normal ageing process.
Each Geo Rok product is an individually hand finished and patented product made in a composite material constructed from Zircon ceramic fibre reinforced Portland cement. Weighing 75% less than pre-cast concrete, Geo Rok is rustproof, fireproof, free of petrochemicals, and environmentally friendly.
While the initial offering is in neutral finishes of black, grey and ivory there are many other finishes available like rust and bronze.
Since 1995 Kellock Trading has been working on designing as well as importing and distributing quality outdoor features in various materials and finishes.
For more information on the Geo Rok and other landscaping ranges visit our website: www.kellocktrading.com.au
Ranges sold include:
- Large landscape pots and urns
- Large and light weight magnesium cement pots
- Large and light weight fibreglass/mineral composite pots
- Glazed Ceramic garden pots, jars and urns
- Unglazed and terracotta garden pots, jars and urns
- Stoneware pots
- Cast iron and steel pots, fire pits and plinths
- Corten steel screens
- Rust and verdigris painted finishes on light weight and ceramic pots
- Thermoplastic resin UV resistant pots for interior plant hire or external use
- Volcanic stone pots ideal for external commercial use