The weirs, bridge abutments, piers and girders along the Waterway Reserve in Werribee, Victoria, were recently covered with Drizoro’s Maxseal Flex M, an aesthetic, protective coating that fulfills a variety of criteria. Find out why this product was chosen.
Commercial coating company Grange Banks was commissioned to apply the required coating and chose Drizoro’s Maxseal Flex M, supplied by Scientific Waterproofing Products.
Before Maxseal Flex M was applied
Maxseal Flex M meets all of the required criteria:
- Must be applied to a wet substrate
- Second coat applied after six hours
- Resists five bar negative and 11 bar positive hydrostatic pressure
- Fully submersible in water
- Meets and exceeds AS/NZ 4654
- Product can be sprayed or brushed
- Fully UV stable (cement-based)
- Cost of material less than $17.00 per m2 (excl GST) Two coats finished.
- Product Guarantee of 10 years (minimum)
Despite the wet concrete substrate, prevailing rain at the time of application and an active running stream in the midst of the site, the application of the coating was not delayed and the project was completed on time.
After Maxseal Flex M was applied
Contact Scientific Waterproofing Products via the links below or on 0406 137 701 to find out more and to use Drizoro’s extensive range of coating and sealing products.