Where and When
- August 25 – open from 9am to 6pm; and August 26 - open from 9am to 4pm
- Exhibition Hall, Rosehill Gardens, off James Ruse Drive, Parramatta
- Park in P4 adjacent to James Ruse Drive and follow directional signage to the Expo
- Free parking and entry to all bona fide industry registrants
- Download the GES Registration Form from the NGINA website: www.ngina.com.au complete and fax back to 02 9679 1655
What’s all the fuss about GES?
- Following on from the huge success of the inaugural Green Expo last year, this one is shaping up to be even bigger
- 100 exhibitors and 146 spaces – a big increase from last year – including several businesses from Queensland and Victoria
- Staged by the Nursery & Garden Industry, NSW & ACT (NGINA) as a sophisticated and professional ‘one stop shop/expo’ for the horticultural industry
- Supported by 14 fantastic Sponsors including the Platinum & Principal business – Brunnings Gardman
Why go to GES?
- It’s the largest trade Expo in NSW & ACT and you won’t see a larger range of plants and products elsewhere all at one convenient location
- A strong emphasis on green life – we’ve got Jamberoo Native Nursery, Andreasens Green, Alpine Nurseries, Sprint Horticulture, Ball Australia, Oasis Young Plants, Colourwave, Botanica/A Bulk, Oz Breed, Swanes, Ramm Botanicals and many many more ‘Great Growers!’
- Apart from green life there is also much to see in all the associated garden and landscaping product displays – soils, mulches, pebbles, edging, pots, garden décor, labels, Association representation and Industry magazines presence, tube stock, plant health and care, gift ware and nursery equipment. A very comprehensive list of products to please many
- It is a busy time but we urge you to ‘make time’ to come along to this very important trade Expo. Just one good contact, tip, idea, deal or lead done at GES could make all the difference
Who should attend?
-GES is not just for traditional garden centre retailers and growers
- GES has been designed for wide appeal to anyone with horticultural interests
- Landscapers, Designers, Architects, Garden Maintenance Contractors, TAFE students, Councils, the Turf and Irrigation sectors, LCA & AILDM members, the horticultural media, all NGIA members and all growers, allied traders and retailers in the industry are welcome
What else is on?
- The Fusion Showcase is a ‘must see’ part of Green Expo Sydney. ‘New to 2010’ plants and products are on display in an entirely separate area. The Horticultural media pay particular attention to this segment and it is a great opportunity to see the latest on offer in our industry
- The GES What? Forum – a seminar area hosted by Debra Templar who is a retail marketing whiz. The topics presented by many industry speakers range from garden design, landscape trends, use of social media for marketing, the best garden centres in New Zealand and much more
For further information
Contact Peter Whitehead at NGINA on 02 9679 1472 or email email@example.com if you require any further information on GES.
The Nursery & Garden Industry, NSW & ACT (NGINA) looks forward to seeing you there!
Brunnings Gardman are the GES 2010 Platinum & Principle Sponsors.
Outdoor Design Source will have a presence at GES so be sure to visit us at stand 21 to pick up your FREE copy of this year's ODS directory.