Gold, Silver and Bronze awards will be granted to the winners in each category, with the Gold award winners features in Outdoor Design & Living publication. There is also the potential for winners to be featured in the 'Home' lift-out of the Daily Telegraph and the Garden Clinic show hosted by Graham Ross on 2GB radio.
In 2016 a number of extended categories will appear, with a category designed to suit just about everyone. Categories include:
- Residential Construction
- Commercial and Civil Construction
- Open Space Parklands, Playgrounds and Leisure Facilities
- Maintenance (Residential)
- Maintenance (Commercial)
- Local Council Government Award
- Best Innovation and Technology (Landscape Material and Service Award)
- Celebrating Women in Landscaping
- Apprentice of the Year (Parks and Gardens)
- Apprentice of the Year (Construction)
- Landscaper Project Construction Foreman of the Year
- Graham Ross Awards
- People's Choice Awards
Entry submissions for the 2016 awards will close on Wednesday 21 July 2016. Don’t miss out! Remember to get your entries in before this date.
Download your entry form HERE. Everything entrants need to know about the terms and conditions for entry to the awards is outlined on your entry form.
Get your winning entry in Outdoor Design & Living and be seen by thousands of potential clients. Click the following links for booking opportunities in Outdoor Design & Living ODL 33 | ODL 34
Images | 2015 Excellence Awards Winners (top to bottom): Urban Escape; Landscape Solutions; Design Landscapes; Good Manors Pools & Gardens; Outdoor Establishments.