New product alert! Furphy Foundry is excited to introduce the new 240L Pacific Litter receptacle, a stylish and robust litter bin enclosure that is the perfect addition for high usage street, parkland or foreshore environments. Get the first look.
Bin surrounds are a fantastic inclusion to litter bins in your outdoor space and feature various functions including hiding open rubbish, containing odours and separating different refuse types (rubbish or recycling). They can also be designed to provide a uniform look for your space and to enhance the area’s aesthetics.
The Pacific Litter receptacle, designed and manufactured by Furphy Foundry for all Australian environments, is created for coastal locations and is available in either 304- or 316-grade stainless steel, with stainless steel hinges included.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Litter receptacles designed to accommodate 240L wheelie bins for high use areas
- Ability to vary lid and body configurations: three lid and two standard body options (rubber rosette with recycling option)
- Modesty panels available in a range of colours to suit branding or location identity
- Options for customised lasercut designs on side panels e.g. Council logos
- Available in mill finish or various powdercoat colours
- Single or dual options (litter + recycle)
- Fully assembled or flat packable for cost-effective long-haul transportation
- High-quality durable door locks
- The canopy lid option is ideal for larger items such as pizza boxes
- Bolt down attachment
- Packed flat-packed
- Standard FFSC013030
- Lockable door entry
CLICK HERE to find out more and to specify Furphy Foundry Pacific Litter receptacles for your space, or visit the website via the link below.