Super strong, low-maintenance and easy to install, the mineral-fibre composite decking range Traxion now comes in a new colourway – Sedona.
Currently on its way to Australia, the Traxion decking range will soon come in a new colour – Sedona. A cross between Blackbutt and Spotted Gum, Sedona is anticipated to be among the most popular colours available in this mineral-fibre composite collection.
The Sedona range will be available in large width boards (183mm wide) from April/May 2022.
Like all Traxion boards, the Sedona range comes with all the traditional benefits of mineral-fibre decking:
- P5-slip rated
- Near-zero thermal expansion — so no unsightly gaps over time.
- Highest strength-to-weight ratio of any composite product on the market
- Not effected by moisture egress, making it ideal for coastal applications and pool installations
- Pattering and colour application is applied randomly, so no two boards look alike and there is no repeat
- Requires virtually zero maintenance — other than a hose down from time to time
To find out more about the Traxion range of mineral-fibre decking, contact Bluechip Group via the links below. If you wish to receive a physical sample, email firstname.lastname@example.org