The unique design of this system offers excellent ground reinforcement by creating a surface made up by an open cell structure that can be used with either grass or gravel.
SurePave™ features and benefits:
- Stabilises paths, driveways and sloping terrain
- Strong enough to handle heavy, turning traffic
- Improves drainage
- Reduces dust
- SurePave™ surfaces are free draining eliminating potholes and ponding
- 2 panels per m²
- Able to withstand 700 tonnes per m² when filled
- Car parks (grass or gravel)
- Tree root protection
- Bus/caravan/boat/trailer parks
- Forklift load out or turning areas
- Airport taxiways and helipads
- Cycle ways
- Paths/walking tracks (grass or gravel)
- Emergency access roads (grass or gravel)
- Wheel chair paths
- Golf paths
- Overflow parking
- Farm gateways and tracks
SurePave™ has recently been installed at the Canberra Airport development and as can been seen by the photo, bore the weight of the big 35 tonne Bronto fire tower, leaving no damage to the surface.
Visit www.surepave.com.au for further information and photo gallery.