The Omnirope range has been designed to specifically suit the needs of schools and councils, with an extensive range of sizes and styles on offer that can be tailored to suit your size and budget.
Omnitech is a pioneer in designing and producing Australian play equipment that will engage children of all ages.
The popularity of rope play has recently been amplified and is quickly becoming one of the most popular pieces of play equipment for schools. This popularity is hardly surprising as there are plenty of reasons why kids will benefit from rope play, not just now, but in the long run.
Physical and mental benefits of rope play:
- Development and increase of muscular strength, endurance and flexibility
- Teaches hand, feet and eye coordination
- Builds confidence and self-esteem
- Involves problem solving – allowing kids to discover alternate routes to climb
- Planning/decision making – such as “can I climb higher than yesterday?” and “where do I place my feet and hands next?”
- Safe risk taking – they begin to understand ‘risks’, figuring out what’s too dangerous and discovering their limits
- Fight childhood obesity – promoting active and interactive play
Rope structures are an adventurous and challenging type of play for all ages, plus they are extremely durable and can withstand large groups of children.
Contact Omnitech via the links below or call 1800 812027 to find out more about the rope play structures on offer.