With 15 years experience in operating mini loader contracting businesses, and 10 years of manufacturing mini loaders, attachments and spares, the team at MLH are experienced specialists in the industry.
Viking Mini Loaders was founded on the premise that performance and quality of product is everything, which is why Mini Loader Hire uses the Australian designed and built Viking Mini Skid Steer Loader and Kubota Excavators. They believe they can handle any job!
Specialists in tight access earth moving, MLH know what their mini loaders need to do. It is their mission to be the best in the MINI LOADER HIRE business, which is why they offer clients:
- Quality Australian made products
- 21st Century leading performance and design
- Clear consumer benefits in performance (950mm wide - higher wheel speed - increased dump height and drilling depth -industry leading break out force)
- Price guarantee – we’ll beat ANYONE!
- 500 hour guarantee (no hire machine older than 500 hours)
Another major advantage of tight access machines is they can be towed behind a domestic and commercial vehicle and have a greater capacity dump height for loading into bins and trucks.
The team at Mini Loader Hire are committed to giving their customers the best Australian made products available, and in the absence of a suitable Australian made products, the best products North America has to offer.
To check out the full range on offer from Mini Loader Hire visit www.miniloaderhire.com.au