Landmark Products is excited to launch its brand-new Eureka Modular Restroom Series, a range that incorporates more than 30 years’ experience in developing restrooms that are specifically designed for the Australian environment.
- Blend into all open space environments
- Series includes 1D, 1D1C and 1D2C in order to meet your specific community needs
- D = Large cubicle for people with disabilities
- C = Standard cubicle size
Made with Quality Materials & Finishes
- 100 percent Australian made
- Withstand public use in all Australian environments
- 10-year supply only
- 20-year supply and installation
National Installation Service
Full Site-Specific Engineering Certification (All Structures)
Wind Classification of C2 (Cyclonic Regions)
- On average, a modular building is constructed 50% faster than one using traditional methods
- Delivered using direct haul from factory, non-stop transport to site - reducing risk of damage
- Ability to lift out modular buildings and re-use in other locations
Testing & Commissioning
- Performed by highly skilled personnel, any potential faults are identified prior to site delivery
- Modular buildings can be more affordable than site-built buildings
- Shorter build time tends to mean significant cost savings
- There are decreased obstructions in the process of waiting for materials
- As the major parts of construction are carried out in a factory, the risk of being rained off is reduced with modular builds
- Vandalism is far less of a problem as a result
Health, Safety & Quality
- Factory conditions allow for far greater control and improvement of health, safety and quality compared with the traditional building site
- Modular builds demonstrate a higher energy-efficiency and create less waste
- Reduction in the carbon footprint of the build as fewer people are travelling to and from the site
- Reduced Community Disruption
- Modular builds create less noise, traffic, mess and disruption for the local community
Does Modular Construction use inferior materials?
No. All the same materials, fixtures and fittings that are used in traditional construction are also used in modular construction. We use a range of leading brands in the construction of our buildings and are proud of the quality that comes with Landmark Products.
How does Modular Construction work?
Modular building uses Landmark Products’ state of the art, purpose-built factories to complete much of the construction task in a production line environment. Skilled tradespeople work as a team to deliver a high quality, reliable and consistent building, that is then tested and transported to site.
Assembly onsite is a relatively quick and easy process, as the building is completed and any services (e.g. electricity, water etc.) are connected and tested.
How is Modular Construction faster than traditional construction?
With much of the building work taking place offsite in purpose-built factories, delays due to adverse weather are all but eliminated. Also, the time spent onsite is significantly reduced. Depending on the complexity of the site and design, the onsite time could be as little as 2-4 days!
Landmark Products offers a complete, professional, open space structure and furniture service throughout Australia and overseas. From design through to manufacturing and installation, Landmark Products delivers a total project solution.
With over 30 years’ experience and a team of highly skilled expert specialists in public-use infrastructure, Landmark Products is committed to exceeding the expectations of its clients, whether it's for a straightforward street furniture supply contract, or the design and installation of a complex custom-build urban project.
FREE FREIGHT OFFER FOR EUREKA ORDERS PLACED BEFORE JUNE 30
Contact Landmark Products via the links below to place your orders.