Playscape Creations knows that hygiene is key to keeping children safe from the coronavirus pandemic, which is why it has developed the new PlayClean unit that features no-touch, automatic sanitising technology. Enhance your playspace with PlayClean!
Developed from the need to sanitise hands prior to entering public spaces, PlayClean from Playscape Creations can be placed in front of playgrounds, schools and public spaces, such as shops and libraries. This standalone sanitising unit can process up to 30 people per minute, eliminating the need for long queues and staff resources to ensure hygiene needs are met.
With multiple anchoring options and safe, rechargeable battery operation, the PlayClean system requires no additional infrastructure for installation, and can be placed indoors or outdoors.
The inclusive design and automatic, no-touch operation features make the PlayClean universally accessible for children and adults of all abilities. There are three colour options available and the PlayClean unit can also be customised with council, school or organisational branding.
There are so many reasons to choose the PlayClean hand sanitiser station for your outdoor space:
- Manufactured with high-quality stainless steel – robust and vandal resistant
- Economical, efficient and intuitive (processes up to 30 people a minute)
- State-of-the-art and easy-to-use equipment
- Operates on rechargeable, low-voltage battery system
- Supplied with two batteries and charger
- Battery run time around 13 days between charges
- Sanitiser unit dispenses up to 5000 times before refilling
- All weather-proof
- Manufactured in the UK
Exclusively available through Playscape Creations, with Australia-wide delivery options, click here for more information on PlayClean.
Contact Playscape Creations via the links below to specify a PlayClean for your space.